St. Luke's International Eye Institute Eye Run 2012: My 2nd Official 3km Run

In celebration of its 25th Anniversary, the St. Luke’s Medical Center International Eye Institute (SLMC-IEI) hosted this run for the benefit of indigent pediatric patients from the Mt. Province requiring corneal transplantation to restore vision which has been severely impaired by a congenital eye condition. This was held on March 11, 2012 at Bonifacio Global City. We enjoyed the booths from the sponsors where we had free breakfast in small portions and then the energy drinks. One of our running buddies, Magie even won the raffle prize for a hotel accommodation.

 SwitchFoot Runners

my buddies from left to right: Odlanyer Barcenas, Me, Chester Ventura, Maybel Tiamson






Finished my 3k Run for 24mins beated PR of my Run United 1 that took me 28mins

0 Responses